Friday 24 February 2012

$Bridesmaids$Ordered the New Dresses......


Me and two of my BM went to the bridal shop Wed night and ordered their new dresses. It is actually one of the dresses we concidered last time. It was between the dress we orig ordered and this one. The new dress is by Alfred Angelo, I not crazy about it but it will do. I WANT the dress we orig ordered...which I found out there still MIGHT be a chance it may come in. The manufacurer has not confirmed either way. So for now it is the Alfred Angelo which I was told should be here in 10 wks(beg of May), my wedding is in 14 wks. Talk about cutting it short, and that was with a rush...

***Update***
I got a call from the owner Thurs confirming the order and she said they will be in the begining of April! I called her back just to make sure it wasn't a mistake. She confirmed the dresses are do to come in begining of April, was called them personally to ask for a faster ship time. Let's pray this all works out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment