Friday 24 February 2012

Bari Jay has new Dresses and a New Color *WooHoo!!!!!*



This post was going to be about should i change my colors. I fell in love with this Bari Jay BM Dress, but as of last week the only purple it came in was Whisteria (light purple) Well my prayers have been answered, I looked today and now there is an Eggplant *doing cartwheels*

In addition, I think I also found my MOH dress, It looks like they have new dresses I think one would be a good one shoulder for the MOH pic (i swear it wasn't there before)

I still have to decide how i want this all to loook, my colors are Purple and Turquoise Blue(or Aqua). Bari Jay now has an eggplant and cloud that go with my colors. I have 4 BMs and they have 2 dresses I like so i'm trying to decide if I want to put 2 girls in one dress and the other 2 in the other. And who should wear what colors. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment